Canon EOS Rebel T3i
The latest model in Canon's popular Rebel series is very much the camera that the range's history leads us to expect: well featured, well-designed and competitively priced. It's a very conventional camera in a part of the market that is seeing some interesting innovations, but the conventional DSLR design still best suits many people's needs, especially when it's done this convincingly.
- Released on February 6, 2011
- 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor, 9-point AF system
- 3.7 frames per second continuous shooting
- ISO 100-6400 expandable to 12800
- 1080p HD video recording with manual controls